Sunday, October 11, 2009

today is called i love you

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

~ Lao Tzu




There is a saying that I do remember reading in the past but I can't quite remember where I read this from; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend forever. And on this beautiful Friday, maybe that is what matters. It's been a tiring and hectic two weeks and it has been absolutely been enchanting through the highs and lows. Today, lion woke up with nightmares and all I can say is that there is nothing to worry about when she's the only thing on my mind. Since we began this new chapter, everything has been perfect and all I need to remind her of is that perfection that we're walking each day. I love you baby and today you're beautiful.

We're nearly there having done so much in so short a time and most of the stress is really vaporising as we slowly solve each puzzle. Everyday is another answer and another day to solve the remaining puzzles. Each day is a ride of joy and even in tiredness and fatigue, there is her smile that I can look forward to that we're getting somewhere with each passing day. I want to be able to hold her hand while I type this note to her heart but I know that she's busy. So I will settle for holding her in my heart as I type this. This truth that I can not live without her in yes, only the few months since I last held her hand while driving with another on our first date.

Today, I look back and just smile at how far we have come but the real happiness is in how much I get to smile ahead at how much further I want to live everyday with you. Today, I close my eyes and I see the possibilities ahead and how much I know each day will be perfect. Yes, there are many worries and many things that will frighten us but this journey that we've started is exactly like in the stories and movies that matter. Dark and full of danger they were but the sun will shine each day and it will shine all the brighter. For me, it shines because of you so if you are worried about the light being dimmer, maybe it's because today my eyes were sleepy from dreaming of you too much the night before and all I see is you. Today is called I love you. It has always been.

From the moment of holding your hand after asking permission to today. Baby, you're the only person and thing that holds my everyday together and it's beautiful. I'm not writing this to convince you of your nightmares but I am writing this today to say you're beautiful and I love you, my fiance. Today is another day with more possibilities and I for one, can't hardly wait.

PS. Bie, today is beautiful. Smile for me. Hold my hand. Love me. Because you are simply perfect to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment