Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scribblings on a Monday

Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've ever seen.

~ Moulin Rouge



There are no stories today. Not because you are right here where my eyes can find you. And I am writing this not because there is a rush of emotions that my hands start dancing. In fact, it's just the start of another week to start the month of March. I know it is beautiful like any other day because I woke up to you and I know everyday with you should be called lion's day because you make everyday meaningful. But then again, I did not write this today to tell you that although my eyes and my everything betray me in front of you.

I write this today. For you. I know you always wondered what would my wedding vow be. I wrote this before. Intending it to be beautiful. I know you will be surprised on why am I writing this openly and for you to read.

I wrote this intending it for the 6th of November...

"Today I stand before the sweetest star God could have drawn in the skies. And as I look at them with the most important promise I will make this lifetime, I take your hand, and put on this ring. I stand before you at the start of our chapter, at the start of this commitment of us. This chapter right here, I call marriage. I promise to love you beyond any promise I could ever make, I will be here in any cloud that blocks you from my earth, and I will be here because I will always love you. You are my lion, my partner, my wife. I am no genius but I know what it means to love perfection. Today and everyday of our lives, I give you....me"

But as you know, this only means that I found a "better" wedding vow. Not so sure if I found a "better" one but maybe I have a vow in my mind that better puts into words what I feel for you baby. So consider this a sneak preview of the months to come. Of what I feel for you, our wedding, our marriage and the next chapter of our lives. I know you're only going to get more frustrated wondering what I'm going to say on the biggest day of our lives but that's love. Always surprising, always warm, always whispering that same joy.

I love you baby and I know I won't get to spend so much time physically around you soon but my heart, my heart, I lay in the palm of your hands.

PS. Bie, just wait for our wedding day. It's going to be beautiful :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment