Monday, April 19, 2010

A reminder in the name of love

He was like an angel, you know? I never knew life could be like that. He was the one thing I followed through in my life, the one thing I didn't give up on. I was good at loving him.

~ The Untamed Heart




Today like every few weeks recently, Lion has taken to reminding me how much (or rather little) time I spend on her and it's depressing that way that she can't tell if it's because I'm lazy or simply because I don't have time for her being pre-occupied with my new job.

You told me again today to stop and take a look at our lives and notice the changes. I took a halt while driving this morning and I examined my life today. And what I never fail to notice is how much I love you baby.

Just want to put it down in writing that; baby, today, and everyday, you're still the one that occupies the life, my life as a whole. Been running around and if I could have done things smarter, it would be easier for me to make time for us. Loving you is still the same bie. That's the storyline cast in stone and so it will always be. Today, woke up knowing you were by my side, and that is the greatest comfort I could ask for. And from today again, this week you're gone and a lamb can only wait until the week is up to see the most precious thing, person in my life.

It's not I don't think of you, it's just work and routines catching up to me. I guess it's all about being smarter with what has been given to me :) this year seems to be moving along pretty fast and maybe the greatest blessing is that we have each other to look forward to at the end of the day.

This blog without doubt is getting more bare and empty by the day. I wish I could put pen to paper more often on what it means to live everyday with you and more importantly, what you mean to me. That would mean me writing the same thing everyday. This is my note to you baby, I know you have not seen a physical one on your desk for a while. But this is not about you getting used to new experiences with me. This is about you baby. And I love you. I know you send me the same message too everyday and all I do is I write it better.

But this is the truth and you are my truth. Today, for me, going to work is for now, all about our wedding. I haven't forgotten why I took up this job and I believe that holding your hand is the most beautiful experience everyday. I just wish you would stop trying to catch my records in Tap Tap Revenge because I totally beat you :P

PS. Bie, spend more time loving me too :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment