Friday, October 28, 2011

Sneaking in a little time

Edward Cullen: I can't read your mind. You have to tell me what you're thinking.
Isabella Swan: That I'm afraid.
Edward Cullen: Good.
Isabella Swan: I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you, like you're going to disappear.
Edward Cullen: You don't know how long I've waited for you.

~ Twilight(2008)



Sitting here at 9.30pm trying to sneak some time to let you know that I miss you. It's been a long and tiring day and I miss you so so much. Been thinking about you while I finish this presentation material. Taking a bit of a break to record down how I feel today and how much you mean to me. Been really busy these two days but you have been the main focus on my mind. Always. I love you baby and hope to always paint you smiles. You mean the world to me and I will always aspire to be the best thing that happens to you everyday. Oh one more thing bie, you were right. You were always right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment