Tuesday, June 23, 2009

describing loving you

Dr. Jack Michler (Marlon Brando): Don Juan, this young woman Dona Ana, must be very special. I would like so much to hear about her.
Don Juan (Johnny Depp): Have you never met a woman who inspires you to love? Until your every sense is filled with her? You inhale her. You taste her. You see your unborn children in her eyes and know that your heart has at last found a home. Your life begins with her, and without her it must surely end.

~ Don Juan Demarco



I do not have an obligation to write a blog post on a daily basis but I have a responsibility to let you know baby, today like every other day I love you and like everyday, there is nothing more important than you. Johnny Depp as Don Juan Demarco, the greatest lover in the world mentioned this under this dying breathe, that there are only four questions of value in life. Which consist of:

What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made of?
What is worth living for?
What is worth dying for?

The answer to each is the same. Only love. That baby is how much I love you and although it seems a lot I still can't love the way you love me :) She had to step out of my car this morning and we actually had everything planned out on a day where I could see her more. I watched her reluctantly and frustratingly slip past my car door as I drove bumblebee to a complete stop and her house gates slowly swung open. There was a tinge of sadness that she should have been here with me but what I'm more worried of was her rushing to be where she now has to be. Pulling by the side, I waited for her and wanted to catch as many glimpses of her as I could. I knew I was late but nothing mattered more than her. The sun was hidden and so was my smile.

She conveniently left me a bar of chocolate in between the seats as she made her way off. Thinking of the way she feeds me chocolate, I can't help but smile again. We drove along and I kept behind her trying to take in as much of her as I could. I really wanted to tell her that I'm always with her. Figured that today will be another long day with her bouncing in and out. Just wished there was something I could help her with was what my heart whispered. I really want to be by her side when shes frustrated by people and events that happen.

Biting into the chocolate as I last saw her at the toll, my heart really went with her. Drove past the slow traffic and did the only thing I could do to lessen her burden. Dropped off the package that she was supposed to and made my way to the main terminal. The sun was still hidden when she shocked me with a call later on as there was a cloud of sadness and irritation tagging with her. I really wanted to embrace and hug her through the phone at that moment. The only thing I could do was reassure her that I was with her and for her to be strong and do the right thing when all I wanted to do is be with her.

Its been exactly five hours since that moment has come to pass and I'm still waiting to hug her now as I type this down. Its another day caught in between. Time does play tricks on you when you are paying attention. Its stubborn and more often than not when you want it to fly, it stalls and tricks you into its own rhythm. Astonishingly, writing this, my heart's really happy and bursting for joy for when she had the choice, she made the tougher one just to see me more. These "small imperfections" of her, really makes me fall in love with her more and more. The fact that I still matter to her now when she needs me and the fact that she would rather drive all the way to see me, how can a man not fall in love and stay in the state of falling in love more and more?

Of all things that man has placed sacred, nothing is more precious than what the owner of a prince means to me and to our love. Of my spirit that lives and breathes, there is no meaning that has more depth than the strengths and weaknesses of a lion. And of all things worth living for, what is worth more than a smile from an elf? And of all things worth dying for, what would a hobbit not give just to have a lifetime with her? Oh Don Juan, if you have your Dona Ana, I have my Evil Janet and we will last a lifetime. Waiting for you.

PS. Bie, I'm right here for you always. If I need to describe our love, among the English words known to man and poets, nothing surpasses perfection, which is you. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment