Sunday, September 13, 2009

finding you perfect on a wednesday

"Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well, that's what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going."

~ Practical Magic



Wednesday. Love.

I have written so many project plans in over the four years of period that I have been having a job. Perhaps I should have written one a long time ago and shared it with you. So let me share the plans and dreams of a hobbit with you.

Project Code: TOP Priority
Project Name: The Pursuit of Lion (Happyness)
Project Timeline: From the moment subject matter laid eyes on me (beginning) and estimated end period of forever and ever
Proposed Budget: Whatever it takes
Success Parameters:
1. Being with you forever
2. Making you the happiest luckiest woman in the world
Estimated returns: A lifetime of the greatest happiness

Project Team:-
Project Lead: Hobbit
Project Team:
1. Lamb
2. Bie
3. Agent Yau Yeng

Resources allocation:
1. All the love in the world
2. All the patience of a hobbit
3. All the time left in the life of a bie
4. All the good things about agent Yau Yeng

Proposed Activities:-
Bring Sexy Back
~ To bring back everything that feels good and sexy everyday into your life by simply being me. Not that I'm sexy but I think you're hot and sexy and maybe being with an idiot/moron, you would actually be a Goddess. Well, my Goddess at least. I want you to feel good about everything you and that this world is beautiful and sexy to live on. That every second with me is beautiful and so worth living.

Hold your hand and never let go

~ The trick is in not really in holding tight and refusing to let go. The real trick is in fitting my hand in just nice into your life, letting it breathe a little, supporting the hand when it's weak and generally carrying the load of your hand. Sometimes it involves balancing but always, it's always about letting your hand know, that no hand fits better and carries your's better until the end of our days. I know my hand sweats after like 3 mins and it's ugly but it's strong and it's steady. And it holds tight and supports strong.

Wipe away the clouds
~ No advanced scientific machinery to control the weather is necessary but what is really required is the willingness to stand in the rain and after that paint another rainbow before the sun appears. Everyone needs reminding that the sun will shine. And I know I will not always be that sunshine that is beautiful but I am here for you in all weathers and when the clouds are there, I will chase them away with patience, gentleness and love.

Finding treasure
~ Yes, I am greedy. I am greedy for each treasure that is your smile. I am greedy for treasure that is you. I am greedy for us. I am greedy for time for us and I am definitely greedy and never contented being with you. Yes, I am guilty of being greedy and I will never be satisfied because I will never have enough of you.

Writing meaning
~ To write my meaning not in the sands of the sea or on rocks or on paper. But in the brightest stars of my sky. Because I will always find meaning in your eyes and there are none more brighter and shiny in my sky. And I will always be lost in them. That's my meaning. So in them forever I will stay.

Walk an endless Road

~ It's walking until the end that counts. And to walk, it requires all resources and more than that. In every project, there are unforseen obstacles and challenges especially for a project so monumental and daring in nature. But this is not an option or a choice, to walk is a commitment of everything. I know your mother told you guys, boys and men are never to be trusted so it's okay I'm a hybrid of things that you can lean on and walk with until the end. One day maybe when we've lost all our teeth and hair and maybe, maybe just then you will remember this project plan and you will smile. And I will wait for that day. Until then, let's keep walking, let's keep loving, let's keep living.

Today is beautiful and maybe this project plan only complements. It's just a plan, it's not alive. What's alive is this. What's real is this. Right here, right now, and tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow and maybe until the end, I am here. I am real. I love you and plan or no plan, I will always be here, your lamb, your hobbit, your bie, your all.

PS. Bie, I know the plan is far from perfect and only paints happy pictures, but life together is happiness and I will always chase my happyness, you. I am here for you. Always. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment